Thursday, April 3, 2008

Call of Duty 4 Map Pack

I don't know about you, but I'm unhealthily excited about the new Call of Duty 4 map pack expected to be released this week. The release was supposedly postponed to April 10th, but Infinity Ward just contradicted that claim and promised to have it released April 3rd or 4th. Here's to hoping it really does come out today or tomorrow.


It's about time...I'm pretty much bored with all the other maps.

Some people hate the fact that game developers release updates or upgrades to their games because it's a way to keep making money off of one game. I guess I see their point, but when a game is as good as this, I'm happy to pay for upgrades, rather than get bored with the game itself and opt to buy another one that could potentially be a complete waste of cash. New maps, like new song additions to Guitar Hero or Rock Band, is a welcome reason for me to drop more dough.

There's going to be 4 new maps: Creek, Chinatown, Broadcast, and Killhouse. That's right. Killhouse.

Price? $10.

See you there.

0 comments: