Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The World's Smallest USB Drive: PICO-C

Super Talent just launched the PICO-C, the world's smallest USB Drive and my company, eWiz, is the only company in the world with the rights to sell them for now. I got to hold one a couple months ago and it is tiny.

You shouldn't be afraid of sitting on it and crushing it though--it's ultra durable and shock resistant. It uses chip-on-board (COP) technology which allows it to carry so much storage capacity on such a small amount of space. It measures in at 31.3mm x 12.4mm x 3.4mm and weighs less than a nickel. I'd get one myself but I don't have much use for a USB drive right now.

It's $36.99 with free shipping right now and it has a lifetime warranty. 8GB and it's pretty cool looking too. Probably the coolest USB around at the moment. You can check it out
here. And it's an extremely hot product, in just 2 days we sold nearly 200 of these things.


0 comments: